Saturday, December 7, 2013

About Me

Hello everyone,
  This is the first post about myself. I am also the creator of vantraveller.blogspot.ca and I have a passion for running. This passion has always been with me. Ever since high school, I was the captain of our Sun Run Team. However, I was never the fastest and I have been haunted by setbacks such as fatty liver disease and dealing with being overweight. To make matters worse, ever since university started I have not worked out, and my weight has increased even more that I'm constantly tired. So last year I made a promise to myself to make a change and one year later, here is the video:

Many of you may think, this is where you will stop, but the journey has just begun. I am going to start blogging about my journey to my next destination: The Full Marathon on this blog. Please stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment